- Current skill set includes digital storyboard revision.
For recent updates and recommendations please go to:
- Warner Bros TV Animation, Burbank,California
"Lego DC Girls"
(Plus two other as yet unannounced TV shows)
- Disney Television Animation, Burbank, California.
Storyboard Revision "The 7D" Season 2
- Splash Studios(formerly Moonscoop/Mike Young Productions), Woodland Hills, California. Storyboard Revision "Kulipari:An Army of Frogs" Netflix Action Adventure series based on the books by Trevor Pryce
- Disney Television Animation, Burbank, California.
- Storyboard Revision "The 7D" Season 1
- Series for Disney Jr./Disney XD premiered July 2013
- Titmouse, Inc, Hollywood, California.
Storyboard Revision "Randy Cunningham, 9th grade Ninja" Series for Disney XD- Premiered Fall 2012
- Wildbrain Animation Studios, Sherman Oaks, California
Storyboard Revision“Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown” TV Special/DVD, Warner Bros
- Wildbrain Animation Studios,Sherman Oaks,California,
Story Board revision“Monster High” Webisode Series
- Drudog Productions,Tarzana,California
Rough Animation Asst..Special Sequence "Family Guy" (Herbert and the German-Old Guy Fight)
- Rough Animation/Assist.,Special Sequence"Family Guy"(Road to the Multiverse)
- Film Roman/Starz Entertainment , Burbank, California Storyboard Revision “King of the Hill” Primetime Television Series, Fox
- Delfino Entertainment, Burbank , California
Storyboard Revision, Character Layout, Limited Animation, “Eddie and the Squid” Television Pilot
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Universal City, California.
Rough Assist. Animation /IB “Curious George” Feature (release 2006)
- Disney Toon Studios , Burbank, California.
Freelance Storyboard Revision/Cleanup “ My Friends Tigger and Pooh ” Presentation Animatic
- Tom T. Animation/G7 Studios, North Hollywood, California
Key and Asst. Animation, "Son of the Mask" Feature-
Animated Sequences (by Eric Goldberg and Tom Sito)
- Disney Toon Studios (Special Projects), Burbank, California
Character Layout , "The Cat That Looked at a King"
Mary Poppins 40th Anniversary DVD Extra
- Powwow Productions, Santa Monica, California,
Assistant ( and rough inbt.) Animation, Commercials – Dodge Minivan featuring Disney’s Timon and Pumbaa
- Warner Bros. Feature Animation, Sherman Oaks, California • Rough Assist/ Inbetween, "Looney Tunes : Back in Action"
- Sim-Ex Digital Studios, Santa Monica, California
Key and Asst. Animation, Commercials, Keebler Cookies
- Powwow Productions, Santa Monica, California
Assistant ( and rough inbt.) Animation, Commercials—21st Century Insurance
- Steamroller Productions, Santa Clarita, California
Assistant Animation, Theatrical Title Sequence. "Austin Powers Goldmember" (Sequence not used in final release)
- Duck Soup Studios, Santa Monica, California
Key Assistant Animation- Freelance, Various Commercials , including Keebler Cookies, Fruity Pebbles, Gamesa Snack Cakes(Latin Market)
- Rich/Crest Animation, Burbank, Calif.
Supervising Key Asst. Animation, Character Design, Character Layout, Sheet Timing, Theatrical Features–"The King and I" ( Morgan Creek), " The Swan Princess"(Nest Entertainment) Direct-to Videos- 1. "Living History Biographies" "Animated Stories from the Bible"( both series for Nest) 2. "Swan Princess II”, “ Swan Princess III"(Nest) "Trumpet of the Swan"(Columbia Tristar) 3. "The Prophet" BADR, Ltd.
- Calvert-Cobbler Productions, N. Hollywood, Calif.
Key Asst. Animation, Theatrical Feature-"The Thief and the Cobbler"(U.S. Unit)
- Kurtz and Friends, Burbank, Calif.,
Key Asst. Animation, Theatrical Title Sequence–"Honey, I Blew Up the Kid!"(Touchstone)
- Kroyer Films, Van Nuys, Calif. Key Asst. Animation, Theatrical Trailer- "Arrow" (Silver Pictures/Warner Bros.)
- Cool Productions. ,(Ralph Bakshi) Burbank, Calif. Asst .Animation, Theatrical Feature-"Cool World"(Paramount)
- Chuck Jones Productions, Studio City, Calif.
Supervisor-Asst. Animation, Theatrical Feature–"Stay Tuned"(Animated Segment-Morgan Creek)
- Kroyer Films, Van Nuys, Calif.
Key Asst. Animation, Theatrical Feature-"Fern Gully-The Last Rainforest"(Fox)
- Cornell-Abood at Filmfair , Studio City,Calif.
Asst. Animation, Layout Cleanup, Various Commercials including 'Super Mario' for MacDonalds
- Warner Bros. Classics, Burbank, Calif
Key and Asst. Animation, Theatrical Short–"Box Office Bunny", "Bugs Bunny at the Academy Awards"
- Klasky-Csupo, Inc.,
Character and Background Layout, Television Series-"The Simpsons"
- Prior to 1990, employers include : • Disney Feature Animation (Key and Assist. Animation 1988-1989) • Kurtz and Friends (Asst. Animation) • Disney TV (Char. Layout Subcontract,) • Filmation (BG Assist. Layout /Character Design/Prop Design, Key Asst. Animation) • Hanna-Barbera, ( Assistant Animation )
- Groups and Associations:
- Proficient in PC and MAC platforms
- Extensive experience in Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, basic Photoshop,basic Flash
- Education: BFA, University of Southern California
- Current Board Member/Elected Trustee: Animation Guild IATSE Local 839
- Location: Los Angeles Area
- Contact: Please Message through LinkedIn or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- © 2017